Wednesday, April 17

Nails: Springtime dots

SAM_4831-001

It's finally brightened up in the UK and I've been loving the warm weather, sunshine and springtime clothes.

To celebrate I did a quick bit of spring inspired nail art. I simply painted my nails with Rimmels Nail Tip Whitener (this is a good polish but I wouldn't recommend using this all over your nails as it can get quite thick and gloopy) then used a dotting tool to spot bright colours at the base of each nail and creeping up the side a little.

The colours I used were Essie Cute as a Button, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Barry M Peach Melba and Barry M Prickly Pear. I also used Rimmel's Nail Rescue Base Coat and Pro Superwear Ultra Shine Top Coat and I've had minimal chipping and wear the past few days I've been wearing them. 00

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, love the colour combinations :-)

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)