Saturday, May 25

Face of the Day #1 | Peachy Keen

SAM_5471-001SAM_5472-001SAM_5475-003

Today I wanted something low key soft and summery. So I kept it minimal with peachy touches.

I skipped a primer and just went straight in with concealer - Vichy Dermablend in Porcelain for spots and Collection Lasting Perfection in Fair for under eyes. To even out the rest of my face I blended in a little of the Body Shop's Extra Virgin Minerals Compact Foundation in Rose Ivory.

For my eyes I dotted on Soap & Glory's It's About Prime eye primer and then applied shadow from the Mua Heaven Undress Me Too. I patted the shade Shy accross the inner 3rd of my lid then blended Wink across the rest before adding Lavish a matte brown shade in the crease for definition. I applied a thin line of Maybelline Gel Liner to my lash line, hardly drawing, more like patting into my lashes and finishing with a tiny flick, then a couple coats of Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara. I filled in my brows with Benefit's Browzings Palette in Medium.

For my cheeks and lips I used Benefit's Cha Cha Tint. I used my Real Techniques Stippling Brush  to blend across the apples of my cheeks and along my cheekbones, then I patted a little onto my lips before applying Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm. I love the warm peachy glow that this gives my face. To finish I used the contouring powder from Sleek's Face Form palette blended underneath my cheekbones with the Real Techniques Contour Brush from the Core Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)