Sunday, November 29

YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat review

DSC_0194-002DSC_0223-002
When YSL’s Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation launched a few years ago, it quickly became a blogger favourite. With it’s wonderfully dewy and glowy formula it’s a popular foundation for achieving natural and illuminated skin and it’s my personal favourite.
Designed as the foundation partner of the brand’s classic Touche Éclat, Le Teint Touche Éclat is a radiant lightweight light to medium coverage foundation. While the coverage is light it is buildable and the illuminating properties help to brighten the face, blurring any imperfections without the need of heavy coverage. I use this alongside minimal concealer to hide any blemishes or serious redness.

This is a liquid formulation and I find it best to apply first with my fingers lightly blending over the areas I want to cover, before blending in with a damp beauty blender. This helps to achieve a really natural finish with a good coverage. There are a wide variety of shades in the formula too, I wear BR10 which is a slightly rose tinted ivory, a nice match for my pale skin that adds a little warmth to help brighten my skintone.

I buy very few high end products and I’m not actually a foundation girl but I tried several samples of this before I took the plunge and bought it because I couldn’t find anything as good on the high street.

I love Le Teint Touche Éclat because it does a wonderful job of evening out my skin, hiding redness and brightening my face without hiding my freckles or feeling heavy. It’s £31.50 a bottle but I find one pump is more than enough for an application and I’ve used less than a third in about six months.

Have you tried YSL’s Le Teint Touche Eclat or do you have another favourite foundation?

YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat foundation, £31.50 for 30ml, Beauty Blender, £16.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't tried this one yet but it sounds great! I need something that doesn't feel heavy and caked on - need to go pick this up ASAP! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this feels lovely and light on the skin! I wouldn't recommend it for oily complexions but it's perfect for dry or dehydrated skin in the winter.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)