Monday, February 15

Beautifully brightening peach lips


In these cold winter days I've been in need of some help brightening up my dull complexion and I've already mentioned how much peach tones liven up my skin. I wanted to talk about two of my favourite peachy lipsticks that help bring a little warmth to my face on these chilly days!
First up is a sheer peach - Revlon's ColourBurst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya. As you probably well know, these lip butters have a beautifully balmy formula which is sheer but buildable. As it's so moisturising it's really easy to wear and top up throughout the day. I love this versatile peach shade because if I wear it as a sheer was of colour it almost works as a very flattering nude but if I want to I can build it up to a really juicy (pardon the pun) peach.

Something completely different but equally brighting is Essence's Coral Calling. This has a comfortable matte formula that lasts surprisingly well throughout the day. The colour leans a lot more pink than Juicy Papaya and as the name suggests is a little more coral. I enjoy wearing this as a statement with a nice clean winged liner or with a soft golden eye.

There are two of my favourite peachy lipsticks, what colours are you sticking to this February?

Revlon  ColorBurst Lip Butter, £7.99, Essence Longlasting Lipstick, £2.30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)