Thursday, April 28

Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette Girls on Film



I have so many neutral eyeshadow palettes now, that I'm really spoilt for choice when I sit down to apply my makeup. Recently though I've really been reaching for the Makeup Revolution Girls On Film palette.

I took this away with me for a weeks holiday because I thought it offered a great range of shimmery and matte neutral shadows and I'm so glad I did. all of the shadows are really well pigmented, bendable and have a pretty good lasting power. I love the wide range of neutral shades. There are cool minky nudes, warm coppery golds and even some purple shadows.

The shade second in on the top row is absolutely gorgeous applied as a wash over the lid. I also love the creamy pink shade on the top left; it's a lovely sheeny shadow that's not shimmery but not matte either so works well as a subtle highlight on the inner corner or under the browbone.

I appreciate the matte browns which are perfect for blending out the crease. The darkest matte I like to use as a soft liner and it's perfect for this because it's really well pigmented.

The packaging is pretty basic and the closure has broken a bit as the plastic is cheap. But I love the large mirror which is great for travel. At £6 for 18 high quality neutral eyeshadows, it's pretty hard to complain.

Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette in Girls On Film, £6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)