Wednesday, April 6

Makeup Revolution: Vivid Shimmer Brick Radiant


 

In a recent Makeup Revolution order, I picked up this gorgeous shimmer brick for just £3. I don't own any other shimmer bricks and couldn't say no to the gorgeous golden shimmers for such a low price.

The powders in this little five colour pan are all beautifully pigmented and smooth. They've very sheeny but actually don't pack too much glitter, especially for a highstreet palette which makes this a very wearable highlight.

I like to dust on the top two lightest shades, or the gorgeous nude peach shade, fourth down in the pan. These give a beautiful warm highlight on my pale skin and are buildable from something subtle to something stunning.

The more golden shades are too dark for me but make gorgeous eyeshadows. I'm packing this with me for a week away and plan to use it as a highlighter and shadow palette.

If I want to take my highlighter further and get a really intense natural dewy glow, I dab a little facial oil on top. I talked more about that in this dewy and glowing: highlighting tip post.

I can't recommend this enough. It's perfect if you're looking for a very affordable highlighter that won't leave you sparkling like Edward Cullen.

Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer Brick in Radiant, £3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)