Wednesday, June 1

Disappointing product: L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer


L'Oreal's Lumi Magique concealer promises to brighten eyes and conceal imperfections as well as highlight areas of the face. I have some fairly noticeable eyebags so thought that this would be perfect for me.


Unfortunately this didn't work at all. I found the formula so difficult to blend, it just sat on top of the skin while somehow exaggerating every crease and dry patch. I didn't find it to be concealing at all it just felt like a sheer pigment that didn't go anything for me.

It sat a little better on other areas of my face but as it didn't appear to highlight I haven't found myself reaching for it. This could be partially as it's too light for my super pale skin, but the fomula is so lacklustre I wouldn't go out and buy a lighter shade if there was one.

Overall this is just something that I am disappointed by everytime I reach for it. It's a shame because I love the idea and the packaging is gorgeous, but it just isn't one for me.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer,£8.49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)